Stop Eating Belts
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
I was in the bathroom the other day when inspiration hit me:

"I know what people want to read about! Bacteria!"

"Bingo!", I hear you think out loud to yourself.

When a person relieves themself in the restroom, or I suppose anywhere they choose, they must shift their clothing in some manner. When they are finished, the aforementioned clothing must be shifted back to a position that will prevent criminal charges. After the post-shift, some people choose to wash their hands.

Point: You unshifted your clothes before washing your hands. This means that some of those cooties you diligently scrub off are domiciling in your shifted clothes. Not sanitary, but you'll likely wash your clothes before wearing them again.

Now. Think about any belts that belong to one of these events. When is the last time you washed a belt?

Isn't that gross?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow as if I wasn't paranoid enough about germs and not touching anything in a bathroom...

1/05/2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

Ya know... I thought about making a "shift" joke, but thought I should avoid such obvious toilet humor in my family-oriented blog.

Think of the children.

1/06/2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

Humor, clean:
I want to work for Shift Four Technologies.

Humor, toilet:
You should call your company Shift Eater instead. That would drive more traffic.

1/06/2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

Subtle walks into a bank brandishing a leather strap with a buckle on one end and yells, "This is a belt!"

1/13/2006 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we please be done with this now!!!!!

1/14/2006 1:55 AM  
Blogger Clint said...

Alanis and Freckles walk into a bar. Freckles spots a mutual friend and says, "Hey, it's Irony." Alanis inquires, "Isn't it Ironic?"

1/14/2006 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home